What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A web-based software utility that finds, sorts, and analyzes up to 100,000 domain names at a time
- Get access to metrics, including page authority, Domain Authority, and mozRank
- Export your results to a CSV file and open it in any spreadsheet application
- Get access to powerful features that perform essential functions
- 301 Redirect them to your other sites for an SEO boost
- Build a private blog networks to rank your own sites
- Build private blog networks to sell for big bucks
- Build niche sites and flip the entire site
- Build niche sites that rank very quickly
- Flip the domain for fast and easy money
- Build authority websites or blogs
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Domain Spoon scores 71.19/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.domainspoon.com/find-expired-domains/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: domainspoon.com you’ll also be taken through to domainspoon.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)